Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today went to skuu as normal and nv skipped pe ! Miracle. ><
During lunch, went out to underground shop to buy food. Alot of things happen today. Almost became police case. D:
Went back to skuu and write statement about what happen and was let off.
Lucky my home tutor say good tings about me. If not, i dunno when will the OM let me off.
Thats all for today... Bored !

18/8/09 (Tuesday)

Went to skuu as normal and Xiaobun jie called me when i was in skuu. Called her back in class and she ask me pei her go tamp. I agreed and went tamp mall after skuu to find her. Cabbed to tamp mall and saw Yirong with her le. ;D After awhile, QuanLong came and we walked from tamp mall to century square to tamp 1 over again and again till 4.45pm. Weiwei jie and Zirong den came and find us. Went to watch 'Where got ghost' again. >< Then met XiaoAhboii at century square movie there. Laugh like mad in the movie again. And went to eat mac then go home le. ;D

No comments: